Motion sickness doesn't just affect humans, but can also be a problem for our animal companions. Although the easy answer to the problem is "don't take your pet for rides in the car," it's not alw ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
1. Unsure what a consultation, medication or procedure might cost. Call 9569 5353 and one of our team can give you a thorough cost breakdown.
2. Unlike some other vet clinics we understand that you may have cost restrictions or be on a strict budget. Our Vets are experienced in giving you all the cost options.
3. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
4. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) and cash.
5. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Progressive Vet Care understands this and is able to make special arrangements. One option is through the use of VetPay - a deferred payment financing program.
For more information visit www.vetpay.com.au or call us on 9569 5353 and we can make the arrangements for you.